From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sol Nte
Sent: 28 May 2004 13:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: accidental fluxlist and Dieter Roth

Roger wrote on Dieter Roth:

> He's always been one of my favourite artists and was quite an
influence
> on my work. I first came across his work in the library of the Art
> College when I was a sculpture student (this would have been 1968?
69?)
> It was book full of little poems and sayings stuck in with transparent
> sticky tape. I just thought... WOW!

That book sounds like 246 Little Clouds published by Dick Higgins'
Something
Else Press..I have to say I'm the proud owner of a near mint original
copy..one of the more treasured books I have. I bought it in Amsterdam
on my
Birthday a few years ago, then we got the bus to Edam but found out that
Edam is no longer made in Edam.....??

Anyway I thoroughly recommend it and you can still pick it up quite
cheap
from abebooks.com or sommat like that.

cheers,

Sol.