Whaddya think? Kathy? It's your baby...

hmmm, my baby's all growed up and on its own.

I'm inclined to see it live and die on the list, as attention spans are short and specific requests difficult to schedule, whereas adding to something right in front of you is easy enough. Maybe people are fed up already. Maybe the story is nearly done.

Unless something is a dear insistent anywhere anytime thing, it tends to be forgotten or lost in a shuffle. Taking the story off-list would make it more precious. Or too precious?

As for crediting individual writers for specific parts, whoo, I see no reason, it would require dissection. Perhaps a credited list of characters or terms introduced would substitute.

A nice 42 page book ...nice! I can get rid of line-wrapping. So far it's 2,236 words, 13,234 characters.

Maybe we can illustrate it. Bueller?

xx,
Kathy