On 15 Sep 2005, at 4:34 nm., michael leigh wrote:

It says-

Your children are tr?s beautiful. They are adopt? A
notebook, if it you pla"t. The firm h™tel ˆ what time,
the evening? We would like to go to see a match of
football Whoever painted this house etait blind man. '
has says you to return at home and to make things
which I will tell of all fa?on ˆ everyone? Want you to
cease spitting me above while you speak! YOO-HOO PAVU!

ALL RIGHT! GET SINGIN'!

®ø∂ (singing in the reign!)

---
Now playing: James Brown - Hot (I Need To Be Loved, Loved, Loved)

Smoking cures weight problems... eventually. - Steven Wright