That's cheating, you are using an automatic translator...

----Original Message Follows----
From: michael leigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST:ben vautier's website
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:34:46 +0100 (BST)

It says-

Your children are tr?s beautiful. They are adopt? A
notebook, if it you pla"t. The firm h™tel ˆ what time,
the evening? We would like to go to see a match of
football Whoever painted this house etait blind man. '
has says you to return at home and to make things
which I will tell of all fa?on ˆ everyone? Want you to
cease spitting me above while you speak! YOO-HOO PAVU!

It's another blog!  http://flobberlob.blogspot.com/