you are a girl?

you are sitting there checking a cigarr instead of checking something else instead of.. .what in me??

my portuguesse isn't good at all.... but I kinda get it.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Rod Stasick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST:ben vautier's website
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:30:01 -0500

On 15 Sep 2005, at 5:07 nm., bibiana padilla maltos wrote:

That's cheating, you are using an automatic translator...

Estou aqui sentada a segurar um cigarro e dei conta que devia era estar a segurar noutra coisa, em ti!

---
Now playing: Bengt Emil Johnson - (Among) II

"In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."
~Theodore Roosevelt~