Okay – people seem positive about the idea.

Here’s my thinking –

1 It will be along the lines of our last poetry project – Happy New Ears – Poetry inspired by Fluxus by members of the Fluxlist.

Maybe even produced in the same format – A4  (roughly 8 X 12 inches) and spiralbound.

There’s an online edition for those of you who’ve joined the list since it was published (June 2000) and would like to see it. Don’t know the address but I expect someone will. If it’s still there of course.

2 When I’ve got the poems together I’ll publish a list of contributors – then anyone who doesn’t want their work to appear can say so.

3 I’ll put it up on my Rabbit Press site – and so anyone can buy a copy. It will be very low price – simply to cover cost of paper and postage.

4 As we all are I’m very busy so when this will happen – I can’t say. But I do have some time coming through the summer – so I’d hope to do it then.

Comments welcome.

Peas and lovage

To buy On My Way to School I Saw a Dinosaur

and other poetry books
http://www.rabbitpress.com