On 2006 Jun 13, at 1:00 PM, JJ wrote:

Hi Rod!

Half Price Books in Mesquite...libraries pay better
but they are SO dull!

How're yer ears?

j.

Oh! practically right down the street!
I need to visit!

Ears are slooooowly getting better - I think - some issues,
but I'm gonna see how I feel when I get back from Germany
and talk again to an ENT guy. They don't just suddenly appear
clear one day. I was told that it works like the stock market -
ups and downs, but generally up over the long haul.
I just hope that they don't CRASH!

best to you,

(I've got more cones in the yard from the Magnolia tree
if you need me to save any - ha! - open buds too!)

Rod

---
Now playing: Hasidic New Wave - Bobover Wedding March

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." --Cyril Connolly