On 2006 Jun 14, at 12:43 PM, JJ wrote:

Yes, visit! It would be so great to see you.   Bring 2
or 3 magnolia thingies!  Bring the ears, too.

When's Germany?  Anyone on the list considering a trip
to NYC for the July 10-16 Dada MoMa week? I considered
it, but how could I leave the sweating hot joys of
Dallas in July?

MMMMMMmmmmm,
j.

Germany's July or July's Germany.
One week of soccer nonsense since
I don't give a flyin' FIFA about it,
but it may yield some interesting sounds
for me to bring back.

Went GAGA for DADA in DC this last March.
Photos and tiny movies (+ goodies from the
museum store - ohhhh, dance that capitalist rag!)

gotta yum!

R~~~~~~

---
Now playing: The Utica Club Natural Carbonation Band - Utica Club Natural Carbonation Band Beer Drinking Song