I wanted very much to be in NYC, but unfortunately (at least for seeing the assembled group) I will be out of the country then.

Reid

Reid Wood (State of Being)
"Haven't-Garde Art"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://havent-gardeart.blogspot.com

PS buZ blurr is supposed to be doing something to make my presence known in my absence.