tried this, but as there are sliding (collapsing) fields, this did not work
either. in fact I spent most of the day trying various solutions for a
report for the boss tomorrow. sigh.
-----Original Message-----
From: FileMaker Pro Discussions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Stephen Wonfor
Sent: 05 July 2007 19:33
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Reports
right border on each field -?
On Jul 5, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Peter Buchanan wrote:
Hallo List
I have a report (FileMaker 6, windows) which has about ten colums of
data. How do I place a vertical line on the body of the report to separate
each column of data.
I have tried - either the lines run into the footer, or they run halfway
down the report and no further.
Am I missing something?
Many thanks
Peter
-------
If this message is protected flying apes of that I am ignorant this
mechanism of my life. I have thought that e'zisa in a barge that floats
ka'tw the world of river, but perhaps had a excessively tone ot caffiene?
Answer if essential, otherwise pisse distant.
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.9.14/885 - Release Date: 03/07/2007
10:02