Make sure your line starts at exactly the top part of the body. if the line should extend up into the header, you will need another line in the header part; and the same goes for the footer. the line can extend down past the body (it will get into the footer if you do), but if it doesn't have the topmost part in the body, then it's in the header and you get the behavior you describe. If your body part is 16 pixels tall, then your line should also be 16 pixels tall.

geoff

On Jul 5, 2007, at 12:25 PM, Peter Buchanan wrote:

Hallo List

I have a report (FileMaker 6, windows) which has about ten colums of data. How do I place a vertical line on the body of the report to separate each column of data.

I have tried - either the lines run into the footer, or they run halfway down the report and no further.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks

Peter

Reply via email to