I am not toally against recreating my database setup in 8.5, but I have a few questions. First of all, I think my employees would revolt if I changed Things too much, so I want to keep my invoices, products, contacts etc databases separate from a "use" point of view. Another part of this is, the command + number macros are important, and making all these databases into one file would make me use one set of scripts, right? Is there a way to keep the separate window look even if everything were in one file?

Also, if I do try to rebuild the file, is there an automated way to import fields and scripts from the converted old databases? I am using 8.5 Advanced.



Echo that! If you are moving to 8, 8.5, 9, you'll be light years ahead with
a ground up rebuilt in 8+



--

Michele Olson
AppleSauce Productions, Inc.

Reply via email to