OfficeTime is an example of what I¹m talking about. When you click on the
client file that you¹ve set up in their software, the clock automatically
starts; when you¹ve been away from the computer for a certain amount of time
it asks if you want to add that time or take it away; open a new client
session and the first one goes on pause; and lots of great features, but
there are more features that I need, that I have in my own client time &
service db
http://www.tucows.com/preview/402785.

I guess I¹m wondering if there¹s a widget or something that you can
integrate into a FM document, though I don¹t know how you would trigger it.

Maybe what you¹re talking about below Geoff is what I¹m asking, and even
though I¹ve done in the past what Forbes recommends in the previous posting,
I¹m just not that savvy with the technique that you¹re describing with the
login and logout scripts. I really want something that¹s working in the
background and then reminds me, Œhey, did you actually stop working on this
project?¹

Possible or do I need to figure out a way to integrate OfficeTime into my
own client time & service db?

Jackie



on 4/22/08 9:07 AM, Geoff Graham at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have a userlog.fp5 file that contains user name, along with start and stop
> times and dates. Startup and shutdown scripts in the files to track call the
> login and logout scripts in the userlog to record this info.
> 
> For your purposes you could save the file name being worked on, or even pause
> a dialog to allow you to enter the client at login time.
> 
> geoff
> 
> On Apr 22, 2008, at 12:57 AM, J. wrote:
>>  
>>  Is there possibly a timer option for FM Pro 5.5, or even for any versions
>> after that?
>>  
>>  I¹m trying to keep track of my time spent on client projects and would love
>> to be able to integrate a timer into my client time and service FM database.
>>  
>>  Jackie
>>   
>>   
> 
> 


Reply via email to