On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:49:47 -0400
Geoff Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2008, at 12:47 PM, J. wrote:
>
>> OfficeTime is an example of what I’m talking about. When you click
>> on the client file that you’ve set up in their software, the clock
>> automatically starts; when you’ve been away from the computer for a
>> certain amount of time it asks if you want to add that time or take
>> it away; open a new client session and the first one goes on pause;
>> and lots of great features, but there are more features that I need,
>> that I have in my own client time & service db
>> http://www.tucows.com/preview/402785.
>
> Ah, yes - that is a whole different ball of wax.
>
>>
>> I guess I’m wondering if there’s a widget or something that you can
>> integrate into a FM document, though I don’t know how you would
>> trigger it.
>
> Yes, you can embed an applescript and a windows DDE execute and have them
>run in a startup script. I imagine you could have fairly generic scripts
>that pull their values, or are even constructed at runtime, from a table
>embedded in your db just for this purpose.
>
> geoff
try this
