Hmm.. I'm seeing something weird with the pam-0.75-19 RedHat rpm.  I'm
restricting ssh access to a box using the following for my
/etc/security/access.conf

-:ALL:ALL EXCEPT LOCAL 10.10.0.1

When I try to ssh in from that IP, I get the following in the logs.

Feb 19 10:04:11 test1 sshd[1774]: PAM rejected by account
configuration[6]: Permission denied
Feb 19 10:04:11 test1 sshd[1774]: Failed password for ROOT from
10.10.0.1 port 34741 ssh2

However, if I change my access.conf to look like this..

-ALL:ALL EXCEPT LOCAL 10.10.0.

I can log in fine.  It's almost like there is a weird bug or something
that is failing to match a single complete IP in access.conf?

Has anyone else seen this, or am I crazy (or doing something wrong)?

Thanks,

Shane Hickey