Thanks Patrice. That is very interesting (although the link does not work for
me, at least from where I currently am, in an airport, as usual). Is the
existing portal a government one? If so, why would they aim to create a new one
instead of just formalising that one? On a somewhat sobering note, here in
Canada we are piloting, also in three public agencies, not a central portal but
electronic requests. Fully equipped with the tools for you to pay the $5 that
is required here just to make a request (along with verification that you are a
Canadian citizen or resident - ouch!).

Anyway, good luck with your campaign. Let us know if there is anything we can
do to help. And conversely, if and once you get this, please help spread the
word around in the spirit of sharing better practices.

Toby

Toby Mendel
Executive Director

Centre for Law and Democracy