On 26 January 2012 02:42, Ian Piumarta <i...@vpri.org> wrote:

> I have been sending source code individually to people

Thanks very much for finally posting the code, but what on earth were
you thinking sending it to people individually? Is there some reason
it can't be in the idst repo or another, where the relevant version
can just be tagged or branched?

This is a classic example of where doing the right thing (which you
already know how to do!) would directly save you time, not just those
of us interested in your work. I for one would certainly rather you
were spending it writing code than emailing code to other people.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org