On Jan 23, 2012, at 07:23 , David Girle wrote:

> Two people have posted that the Maru code at the end of the 2011
> report does not run on the publicly available Maru engine?

I have been sending source code individually to people who expressed an
interest in running the recently-published Maru examples.  This does not scale
very well, so I have added a snapshot of the current version to the original
Maru page at:

http://piumarta.com/software/maru

See README.examples for some starting points (including the FFT example).

There is not enough discussion on the above web page about the differences
between the versions or the reasons for the divergence, but at least the
published examples can now be run independently.  Sorry it took me so long to
get around to this.

Regards,
Ian