Isn't this simply a description of your "thought clearing process"?

You think in English... not Ruby.

I'd actually hazard a guess and say that really, you think in a semi-verbal
semi-phyiscal pattern language, and not very well formed one, either. This is
the case for most people. This is why you have to write hard problems down...
you have to bake them into physical form so you can process them again and
again, slowly developing what you mean into a shape.

Julian