Paul Homer <paul_ho...@yahoo.ca> writes:

> The on-going work to enhance the system would consistent of modeling data,
> and creating
> transformations. In comparison to modern software development, these would be
> very little
> pieces, and if they were shared are intrinsically reusable (and
> recombination).

Yes, that gives L4Gs.  Eventually (when we'll have programmed
everything) all computing will be only done with L4Gs: managers
specifying their data flows.

But strangely enough, users are always asking for new programs…  Is it
because we've not programmed every functions already, or because we will
never have them all programmed?