When I was studying Revelation in the 1980s.  We thought this same
scripture referred to the European Union.  We also thought that Jesus had
to return by 1988, because that was one generation past when the Jews
returned to Israel in 1948.  It seems that god has a way of overturning
predictions.

Some answered questions: http://reference.bahai.org/en/t/ab/SAQ/

On Apr 6, 2013 5:32 AM, "Kirk Fraser" <overcomer....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Most likely your personal skills at natural language are insufficient to
understand Revelation in the Bible, like mine were until I spent lots of
time learning.  Now I can predict the current Pope Francis will eventually
help create the 7 nation Islamic Caliphate with 3 extra-national military
powers like Hamas in Rev. 13, 17:3.  You must understand natural language
well if you want to program it well.  Many grad students hack out an NLP
project that works at an uninspiring level.  To go beyond the state of the
art, you must learn to understand beyond state of the art.

> Claims that the world has progressed beyond some past century are true
for technology but not in human behavior.  People still have wars large and
small.  Some of the worst human behavior can be seen in courts during wars
between family members, and some of that behavior comes from lawyers.
 Human behavior can only be improved by everyone pursuing the absolute
perfection of God and his human form Jesus Christ, the Creator.  We must go
beyond the state of the art churches, to learn from the true church which
Jesus practiced with His students, before He left and they quit doing much
of what He did and taught.

> Because his first graduates ignored His teaching of equal status under
Him  instead pursuing positions over others and their money, today we have
inherited that culture instead of Jesus' life where it is possible to be
fed directly by God's miracles without need of money.  So I propose a
return from today's "advanced culture" to Jesus' absolute perfection.
www.freetom.info.truechurch

> In view of the human spiritual awakening possible that way, computers are
only a temporary support until we get there.  Watch videos archived at
www.sidroth.org some of which are lame but others are impressive showing
what is happening now giving the idea the perfect culture of Jesus' church
is possible.

> Love Absolute Truth,
> Kirk W. Fraser
>

> On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Steve Taylor <s...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> Charlie Derr wrote:
>>
>>> Nevertheless I'm finding some of this conversation truly fascinating
(though I'm having a little trouble figuring out
>>> what is "truth" and what isn't).
>>

>> I'm just waiting for Kirk to mention Atlantis or the Rosicrucians. It
feels like it could be any moment...

>>             Steve

> --
> Kirk W. Fraser