Factor would be another decent example of a concatenative language.

But I think arrowized programming models would work better. They aren't
limited to a stack, and instead can compute rich types that can be
evaluated as documents or diagrams. Further, they're really easy to model
in a concatenative language. Further, subprograms can interact through the
arrow's model - e.g. sharing data or constraints - thus operating like
agents in a multi-agent system; we could feasibly model 'chromosomes' in
terms of different agents.

I've recently (mid August) started developing a language that has these
properties: arrowized, strongly typed, concatenative, reactive. I'm already
using Prolog to find functions to help me bootstrap (it seems bootstrap
functions are not always the most intuitive :). I look forward to trying
some genetic programming, once I'm further along.

Best,

Dave