At 09:44 AM 8/1/01 +1000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Are you expecting me to test FOP 0.19 or the latest CVS version? If it's the
>former then it doesn't do what I tested it for, which is page numbering
>continuing on from previous page-sequence while specifying
>initial-page-count="auto" for all page-sequences. I tested is by modifying
>Trevor's example (see attached).
[ SNIP ]

Latest CVS.

>For my application I'm attempting to convert XML using XSLT to PDF, and in
>this case the size of the data in the flow of every page-sequence is
>undefined. Continuing the page count from page-sequence to page-sequence
>appears to be okay as far as the XSL:FO spec, but I want to change the
>header during a page sequence. Let me see if I can make it clearer:
>
> Page 1     Page 2     Page 3     Page n
>---------  ---------  ---------  ---------
>| Hdr 1 |  | Hdr 2 |  | Hdr 2 |  | Hdr 2 |
>| ----- |  | ----- |  | ----- |  | ----- |
>| Flow1 |  | Flow1 |  | Flow2 |  | Flow3 |
>|       |  |       |  |       |  |       |

>Remember all the flows are undefined so Flow 1 could be 1..n pages etc..

If you want to change the header during a page-sequence then you need to use
page-sequence-master, and some combo of single-page-master-reference,
repeatable-page-master-reference and repeatable-page-master-alternatives. I
don't immediately see any stumbling block to what you want to do.

Regards,
Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)