From: Alex McLintock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: XSL-FO Engine comparisons

 --- Darren Munt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> But you're right - nobody should be using the processor in production. Not
> yet. When we think it's ready we'll say so.

I've been using FOP in production for over six months, nearer twelve.

This is only possibly however because we have a small set of required pages.
We were able to test the fo templates prior to going live and the features
we need
work fine.

So using FOP in production is no different from any other open source
project:

                  Test it to see whether it does what you want.

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
DR WHO COMPETITION:
http://www.diversebooks.com/cgi-bin/caption/captions.cgi?date=200104
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/