Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 1:30 AM
Subject: Table Layout with Page Breaks

I'm using fop to generate tables that vary in length, so I need to be able set attributes such that the table layout will accommodate page breaks.  I've tried using "keep-with-next" applied to fo:table-row and "height" applied to fo:table (plus many others) to setup the table layout so that it isn't truncated by a new page, but haven't had much success.  Does FOP support this functionality?

Chris W.