Did you set the proper content type?

Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajagopal. V [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 4:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Embedding fop in IE..Help!!!

Hi All
I have an XML file which i combine with a XSL to
generate the FO file and render it. It works fine with
Netscape but im having a tough time with IE. It is
displaying garbage on teh screen. All i get is binary
characters for the PDF File. I have IE 5.5 Sp1. and i
tried all the workarounds. These are the ones I tried
1) Changed the name of the file to be .pdf so that IE
will look at the extension and treat it as PDF

2) Bloated the file size to be more than 8k so that
there is no buffer problem with IE

3) Downloaded the Fo file generated and ran the fo
command line and it generates the PDF properly(as an
application). So there is nothing wrong with the FO.

IS there any other way to get a PDF on IE? Im not sure
why im getting binary content all over the screen?

Please HElpppppp...

TIA
Raj

sitewaerts GmbH