Hi
I am using a JSP to generate this stuff. I have a
taglib which generates the PDF and i use OutputStream
to spit out the PDF. I use Fop 0.18 for this.
What is strange to me is
1) It works in Netscape(IT works all the time in
Netscape)

2) When i take the FO file that is used to generate
the PDF and use that to create the PDF using the Fop
commandline, it generates the PDF.

Somehow IE cannot interpret this stuff.
Help....

- Raj