Hi
Infact, i use a taglib to do the PDF Rendition, I have
a library written for generating PDFs and it takes the
Format as an attribute like
<xml:render format="PDF" file="<%=xslFile%>"/> or
<xml:render format="HTML" file="<%=xslFile%>"/>

And in the taglib,  i use it like
pageContext.getOut().print(bytearrayoutputstream);

IF it is a problem with spaces, I guess Netscape
should also not display this!!!!

Cheers
Raj

--- "Shkuro, Yuri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I used JSP to stream out PDF files successfully.
> What may be happenning in your case is that the
> whitespace between <%!%>  <%%> is written to the
> output stream before you start writing the PDF
> content.
> Try calling clearBuffer() on the output stream
> first.
>
> YS

pageContext.getOut().print(<bytearrayoutputstreamobject>);