Is there a list of committers and/or contributors to FOP somewhere?
Shouldn't there be one - at least the committers? I looked quickly through
the FOP site and did not see it anywhere.

I was thinking about this, because after seeing a long stream of
contributions from Christian over the past several weeks, it occurred to me
that if he is not already a committer, he should probably be one. Maybe I
missed it, but I do not recall a vote on this or anything - but maybe it is
just my memory failing me.

Art