On 2002.01.11 19:27 Art Welch wrote:
> Is there a list of committers and/or contributors to FOP somewhere?
> Shouldn't there be one - at least the committers? I looked quickly
> through
> the FOP site and did not see it anywhere.

Other projects usually have at least a list of the committers and often a
list of contributors. This is something that could be added to the
website. The xml.apache.org site redesign may have this (read the general
list for more info) as a standard part.
Some info is in the STATUS file but it is out of date.
Are you volunteering to put the information together?

> I was thinking about this, because after seeing a long stream of
> contributions from Christian over the past several weeks, it occurred to
> me
> that if he is not already a committer, he should probably be one. Maybe I
> missed it, but I do not recall a vote on this or anything - but maybe it
> is
> just my memory failing me.

Since I am going to be away for a while after today I will give a
preemptive +1 to that.

Keiron.