Matt Savino wrote:

>Thanks Betty for filling in some of the blanks. (I was mixing up XEP and
>PassiveTex in a post I made earlier. I forgot XEP is RenderX.)
>
>I just had a couple of questions:
>
>Antenna House is Windows-only right?
>
>Do you think XEP's command line-driven approach would work within a J2EE
>internet application dynamically generating printable reports?

I believe XEP has an embeddable version but only for a fee.

>Apparently the reason my developer couldn't find an API to XEP is that
>there is none.

There is none freely available, but this is what I read this on their
support list some time ago :
«The commercial version of XEP
comes with a fourth document that describes various programming interfaces
available in XEP.

The evaluation version does not include the API documentation: it is meant
to let people assess formatting quality, memory footprint and performance.
In our view, detailed knowledge of API is not necessary for making a
purchase
decision.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev