Guys,

Sorry to reshash what is probably an old and tired subject, but I've
gotten some conflicting advice as to what CVS branch is used for what.
If anyone could help fill in the blanks and correct the errors, I'd
appreciate it. 8)

"MAIN" -> FOP redesign / new-design branch. This is where dev for for
the next main iteration of FOP is done.

"HEAD" -> I assume v0.21 and latter versions will stem from this branch
at some stage, up until the work on the MAIN branch lands on the trunk.

"fop-0_20_2-maintain" -> the v0.20.x maintanence branch. Further
releases in the v0.20.x series (and others?) are made from this branch.

Thanks,
Mike.

--
Michael Gratton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>