Hey Jeremias,

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> I can help you with implementing or documenting, whatever you want.

Thanks for the offer, and thanks for the pointers. It's too late for me
start this now, I'll do it at work tomorrow (about 16hrs away) - gotta
love getting paid to work on OS projects.. ;)

I'm 100% confident I can sort this myself - it's exacly the same work
involved as the previous patch I posted, but if you're on hand to answer
any further questions that may arise, that would be useful.

WRT the last point, I'll make Driver implement LogEnabled and drop
Loggable. Given that (according to the javadocs on the Avalon web site)
LogEnabled exposes enableLogging(), not setLogger(), and does not
provide an analog for getLogger(), I'd suggest leaving any classes which
implement {get|set}Loggable() alone for now.

Sound okay?

--
Michael Gratton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Recall Design <http://www.recalldesign.com/>