Not really. I've done some preparational work in August (mostly logging
stuff, during my holidays). Back to work there was little free time left
to do anything.  Now, everything's changed and I'll be able to get back
to FOP redesign (and Avalonization) in one or two weeks. Wanna help?

On 12 Nov 2002 09:35:04 +1100 Kevin O'Neill wrote:
> I've been away from FOP for a while (contracts took me to other places)
> so I'm playing a little catchup.
>
> When I departed there was some work going on to "Avalonize" FOP into
> components, has this continued?

Jeremias Maerki