Jeff Turner wrote:

> See http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/site/xml-fop
>
> Updated every hour with the latest Forrest and FOP source.

I am really not yet following what is going on here. I understand the flow
of files into xml-site/targets/fop. I assume that the link above is showing
an hourly update of those contents (the xml-site/targets/fop is cvs, so it
is getting checked out on a server somewhere). However, our published web
site http://xml.apache.org/fop indicates that it was published on 12-2
(actually at the moment it says 12-3, so maybe it is now displaying GMT
instead of PST????), the forrestbot link above indicates that it was
published on 12-7. So it would appear that for some reason those two are not
the same. Am I missing something here? Most importantly, if I check files
into xml-site/targets/fop, what steps, if any, do I need to take to get them
visible at xml.apache.org/fop?

Thanks for clarifying this.

Victor Mote