J.Pietschmann wrote:
Peter B. West wrote:

The easiest way to proceed is to hack existing code.

Text-align="justify" is broken in HEAD. Challenge: make
it work. Right aligning works, so this should be easy...

I bet quite a few people looked at it and decided there
are less challenging but equally important (to them)
things to do.

<sarcasm off>

If I could get some time, I probaly could pull it.

Joerg,

I'm not sure what you meant, but my comment stands. Whatever it is you need time for (fixing justify or fixing FOP), it seems to me that the only way you will get the time is to limit your other committments and focus your considerable energies.

Peter B. West  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/resume.html