Victor Mote wrote:
> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> > They don't compile out of the box, so I disabled their compilation in
> > build.xml for now, didn't have time to look further.
> >
> > The next step would be to get them to compile, have the RTFHandler use
> > them and remove jfor.jar from the lib directory.
>
> Sounds right. I'll work on that.

Bertrand:

I made a little progress on this. It looks like we will need the following
packages as well:
1. org.jfor.jfor.interfaces (see rtf/rtflib/rtfdoc/IRtfTableContainer.java,
line 56, for example)
2. org.jfor.jfor.tools (see rtf/rtflib/rtfdoc/RtfExternalGraphic.java, line
62, for example)

I saw some references to members of the converter package as well, but those
looked like optional things that can be commented out.

Thanks.

Victor Mote