Bertrand:

Checkstyle is complaining about the Apache license header in the jfor files,
because of the additional credits to the jfor team near the bottom. Do you
mind if I rework that a bit so that the standard header is intact, and then
add the additional credits for the jfor team below? That might also be safer
as we hope that the Apache license header will be greatly condensed at some
point in the future. Also, we could add an @author tag in each class that
would have appropriate credit information. What are your thoughts?

Victor Mote