On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 14:45, Glen Mazza wrote:
> --- "Peter B. West" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The set of property values relevant to a
> > particular FO are
> > available in a sparse array, accessible by the int
> > index corresponding
> > to the Property.
>
> Which source file has the enumerations of the
> properties--I'd like to see how you listed them.  Are
> you satisfied with those enumerations--anything you
> would change if you had to do it over?

org.apache.fop.fo.PropNames.java has the property strings
and assigned numbers. He even states a Perl program (and how
to execute it in emacs) to regenerate the numbers.

Similar file is org.apache.fop.fo.FObjectNames

> It may be good to create a sample FO document that
> would exhibit what you're saying above.  Hopefully
> something that shows a important feature that would
> clearly fail if we don't take into account the Area
> Tree while resolving properties.  That would help
> clarify things, and we can use it for testing.

And there are reasons to create a set of XSL-FO documents
providing test cases. I am concerned that some of Peter's
NameSpace code hasn't been tested (or is just hard to grok).

--
John Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>