On May 20, 2004, at 1:13 PM, Glen Mazza wrote:
--- Clay Leeds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can commit now?  Congratulations--I guess that
means you got the CLA finished!

Yeah... Thanks! My company took about a month to sign & FAX the necessary Corporate CLA, and I couldn't FAX mine in 'til it was in.

Otherwise, you could always just edit the XML source
files the way you
like. That should work just as well. Once the edits
have been committed,
running forrestbot should do the rest (of course
we'll have to replace
breadcrumb.js--D'oh!--as I think it still gets
clobbered when forrestbot
runs).

Yes--just replace with the earlier version:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=108180706211726&w=2

Glen

Yup! that's what I figured. Then again, since I sent it... BTW, I just updated the issue:

http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?id=10234

Web Maestro Clay