Chris Bowditch wrote:
Clay Leeds wrote:

Be warned that the RenderX testsuite files require a relatively high degree of spec compliance. Shorthands are used everywhere, all table
examples require auto-layout, and so on. I confess that I learned a
few more things about FO when testing with these files...

Sounds like a good exercise for someone like me, to transform those shorthand items into 'longhand'...

My understanding is that thanks to the property work earlier this year by Glen, Finn and Simon, that properties are 95% there, including shorthands. Admittely I didnt follow their work very closely, so could be wrong about this. Im sure Glen will interject and correct me on this if I'm wrong.

I do get burned when the work on properties is mentioned without any acknowledgment of the influence that alt-design has had on HEAD's properties development.