Chris Bowditch wrote:
Clay Leeds wrote:
Sounds like a good exercise for someone like me, to transform those shorthand items into 'longhand'...

My understanding is that thanks to the property work earlier this year by Glen, Finn and Simon, that properties are 95% there, including shorthands. Admittely I didnt follow their work very closely, so could be wrong about this. Im sure Glen will interject and correct me on this if I'm wrong.

<snip/>

Chris

Thanks for the update. I must've missed that part. I'll wait a bit for clarification (although it would probably be a good exercise for my XSLT skills...)

Web Maestro Clay