Clay,

Do you have time for some documentation investigations? Some time ago, a project called Javasrc was in the process of migrating from SourceForge to Apache. Nicola Ken Barozzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was the one who initiated the discussions with the Javasrc developers. The code was originally to go into Alexandria, a project on which development has now ceased. I recall some discussion about the use of Javasrc outside the context of Alexandria.

There is an alternative, in the JXR plugin for Maven. Joerg may be of help here, as he seems to be a fan of Maven. My primary interest in this question is in generating cross-referenced source in html format, into which I can point from the web-site documentation. At the moment I have some html source that I generated using Xemacs, but that is extremely tedious.

If you have time, could you ask a few questions about the "best" way of having such cross-referenced html sources generated as part of the process of web site creation?