Clay Leeds wrote:
Peter,

Did you get a chance to try the procedure Nicola recommended[1]? I haven't gotten a successful build yet, but I'm still working at it. When I do, I'll try to do as he suggested.

No, I've been too busy working on the FAD layout lately.

BTW, how does Simon's recent Documentation[2] figure in to this?

I don't know. I think the fact that Simon's docs are Docbook based will militate against linking in to the sources, but Simon would be in the best position to answer this. If it could be done, it would be a great boon to the documentation.

[1]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=108680587917268&w=2

[2]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=108844739724995&w=2