Peter B. West wrote:

Formally, my votes for membership of the XML Graphics PMC are: Joerg Pietschmann +1 Glen Mazza +1 Jeremias Maerki +1 (conditional on his acceptance of nomination)

Peter

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Hi everyone,

4. I propose both Vincent Hardy and Thomas DeWeese from the Batik project as PMC members. I'd appreciate if at least one of the two accepted even if you can't actively participate in the development. You know it isn't much to do but it's important to have at least someone on board.

Note that I will vote for Vincent and/or Thomas if they express an interest.