Team,

Oleg's TIFF Renderer is under the Mozilla license[1],
not the Apache one (also apparently some of the code
is from Sun?).  Is the former compatible with the
latter?  If not, I would like Oleg to switch the
license on it before we proceed further in putting it
into FOP.

Renaud--thanks for your fantastic work with the AWT
Renderer.  You clearly have ace technical skills,
enthusiasm, organization, and you write beautifully.
You have a bright future ahead of you.

[Thanks also to Bertrand for sending Renaud our way.
This is the second quality developer--Peter Herweg
being the other--that we have gotten from him since
I've been on this project.]

Regards,
Glen

[1] http://www.tkachenko.com/fop/tiffrenderer.html

--- Renaud Richardet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>