I'd appreciate if you'd take this to a branch (or I can do it for you
with the patch you posted). That way everybody can help and branches are
really easy with SVN now. ATM I only have to do an estimate not
necessarily the actual implementation. My next scheduled task is the PS
Renderer. So I don't know when I will have time to work on it, but I'll
definitely have a closer look. Thanks for making the patch!