Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

<snip/>

Sorry, hadn't updated for over a week... :/

No problem. It was easy enough to revert to the previous revision.

<snip/>

Ouch! I wasn't using the right expression to map from the stale entry's hashCode to the corresponding bucket index.

Fixed in the diff in attach (which removes some more obsolete code as well, and adds one more layer of synchronization around the loop where the votes for rehash are counted)

Bad news I'm afraid. NPE after 25 docs. This time in the while loop condition in cleanSegments:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyCache.cleanSegment(PropertyCache.java:99) at org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyCache.put(PropertyCache.java:173) at org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyCache.fetch(PropertyCache.java:284) at org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyCache.fetch(PropertyCache.java:298) at org.apache.fop.fo.properties.FixedLength.getInstance(FixedLength.java:55) at org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyParser.parsePrimaryExpr(PropertyParser.java:297) at org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyParser.parseUnaryExpr(PropertyParser.java:211) at org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyParser.parseMultiplicativeExpr(PropertyParser.java:176)

Also, I'm not sure why synchronization is needed if the cleaner threads have been removed?

Thanks,

Chris