Hi,

A long-term improvement of the rendering infrastructure certainly
appeals to me. If the effort to obtain better performance in mass
document production does not degrade the performance in other use
cases, there is no problem to try and implement it in the code. If the
effort may destabilize the code for a longer time, a branch would be
appropriate.

The considerations about our goals are more in the area of resource
planning. And I have only my own resources to plan with.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu