Patrick,

First. Don't cross post to the dev and user list! This is a user list question and the user list is a great resource for your answers. Don't annoy the developers.

Next. Try this or something like it.

<fo:block-container height="8mm" width="190mm" top="0mm" left="0mm" text-align="center" position="absolute" border="solid 1px white">

Chuck

Chaumette, Patrick wrote:

Hello Jerome,

do you put the "position" attribute on a block-container or a block ?

In fact I would like to be able to put a block in the bottom of a static
xsl-region-before so that it glues with the start of the xsl-region-body.
I thought of using a block-container with absolute-position="fixed"
bottom="0cm" and thus get my block at the bottom of the xsl-region-before
and fitting right above the beginning of the region-body.
The body contains a table whose header should be tight to the bottom of a
table in the region-before.

Someone has a solution for this with FOP ?

Thanks,

greetings,
Patrick